We are in close cooperation with pharmaceutical companies in drug design:
- IONIS Pharmaceuticals – Solving protein-nucleic acid drug structures and joint patent development
- UbiQ Bio – Solving protein-inhibitor structures and scientific cooperation using cryo-EM
- Adamed Pharma – Solving protein-inhibitor structures (four structures were solved, the results of which will be published soon)
- Celon Pharma – Protein production and its biophysical characterization: prestigious InnoNeuroPharm NCBR grant
- OncoArendi Therapeutics – Solving protein-inhibitor structures (13 structures were solved, the results of which will be published soon)
ProBiostructures cooperates closely with leading pharmaceutical companies in central Europe (e.g., Selvita, Celon Pharma, OncoArendi Therapeutics, Adamed) and with UbiQ Bio in the Netherlands and IONIS Pharmaceuticals in the United States. The results have supported drug discovery efforts for such diseases as cancer, asthma, and depression. ProBiostructures solved a crystal structure of OncoArendi’s OATD-01 compound with a target protein. The compound is undergoing clinical trials and in the case of positive results will be the first sarcoidosis drug on the market, with a new mechanism of action (first in class).
In addition to profitable commercial projects, ProBiostructures also scientifically cooperates with foreign companies from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors. Such collaborations are an investment in promoting the laboratory by presenting scientific potential, expertise in R&D projects, and a flexible approach to cooperation with industry.